OPC Client Toolkit
TargetWith the Tani OPC Client Toolkit a program gains access to OPC systems available in the network or running on the same machine.
The focus lies in controllers and devices.
- Synchronous read
- Asynchronous read (Data per event)
- Synchronous write
- Variables, texts, arrays, structures
- File functions (over RPC)
OPC VariantsSupported are OPC-UA and OPCpipe.
Programming LanguagesThe libraries are existing as dll (Windows) or shared objects (Linux). The calling conventions are that from the underlying operation system.
The package includes
- Program in C. Usable on all systems.
- Program in C#. Usable on all systems.
- Libraries for the supported operation systems.
Operating systemsSupported are all operating systems the products OPC Server or PLC Engine are existing. This are
- From Windows XP up to Windows 10. The server variants are supported also.
- 32 and 64 Bit
- INTEL processors and compatible
- The OPC Toolkit it POSIX compatible. So all systems with GLIBC or uGLIBC can be used.
- INTEL processors and compatible. 32 and 64 Bit
- ARM processors. 32 and 64 Bit
- MIPS processors. 32 and 64 Bit
- Please call for other processors.
- Multicore systems are recommended. Single CPU systems can be used also.