The Tani GmbH is a manufacturer of products for industrial automation, mostly communication, diagnostics and MES in production environments. The main focus lies on technical communication.
For boosting up the team we are looking for
an employee in the internal sales department (m/f/d).
Place of work: Nuremberg, Germany / Typ of job: Perpetual full time job / Start date: Immediately.
- The core of all products is software. Communication software. Everything depends on timing - interesting but tricky.
- The most important functions
- Access data from programmable logic controllers. Some parts require reverse engineering.
- Optimize data and requests. This saves transfer time and minimizes the system load.
- Minimize the number of requests.
- Optimally distribute the computing load among the many processors.
- Exchange data with databases. Not all is working with SQL only.
- You will dispatch ispatch the data with various partners and take data from them.
- You preprocess data for website usage, the goal is configure the products and handle data from the real plant.
- OPC may tell you something, UA, or MQTT.
- Possibly you have heared from Siemens S7, Mitsubishi Melsec, Rockwell CompactLogix, Codesys or Modbus.
- You make the software work on new devices.
- If all other ways do not lead to the goal then create system drivers for things that can only be implemented this way.
- Dynamic server websites are update by your programs with control data, data from databases come along. The customer uses his mobile devices.
- Much of the software is written in C/C++. Web things are built with PHP and Node.js. Database things use SQL and others.
- The software is modular. Fixed stable and extensible interfaces connect the modules.
- All components work with each other with events and callbacks.
- The software is fast, uses multiple CPU.
- All runs on all systems from Linux to Windows to small systems without OS.
- Diverse processor types are supported, ideally the source code for this is completely the same.
- Tricky but interesting tasks, many on the topic of Industry 4.0. It never gets boring
- Constantly new tasks. You can also search for new tasks.
- Contacts with developers all over the world. Tani is active in the open source field.
- A dynamic growing market.
- Free working hours. If you wish you can work partly from your home office.
- Bright friendly office environment.
- Good local transport connections.
- Nuremberg is an interesting city, the city center is only a few stops away by public transport.
- You can expect a dynamic, open-minded team, open doors and short decision-making processes.
- You may know programmable logic controllers.
- You enjoy working with embedded devices.
- You are interested in hardware.
- Communication inspires you - technical and beyond.
- You work your way into new topics. This can be other programming languages or control types, new procedures in weblogics and more.
- Ideally you have knowledge of how OPC, controls as well as industrial automation is used.
- Independent responsible action and English skills round out your profile. Not all Tani employees can speak German, the language of interaction is often English.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send us your application documents by e-mail, indicating your salary requirements and the earliest possible entry date to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Krings (+49 911 98037354 oder +49 178 8051767) also gladly available by telephone.