The Tani GmbH is a manufacturer of products for industrial automation, mostly networks, diagnostics and MES in production environments. The main focus lies on technical communication. Some products are offering functionalities no other supplier is offering.
For the introduction and successful marketing we are looking for
an employee in the internal sales department (m/f/d)
Place of work: Nuremberg, Germany / Typ of job: Perpetual full time job / Start date: Immediately.
- Your responsibilities will be to establish and maintain customer contacts by telephone and to take care of the customers in pre and post sales support.
- You will independently create quotes and follow up on them.
- You maintain the customer master data.
- As an employee in internal sales, you are a driving force together with your colleagues.
- Through your obliging manner and competence, you will win new customers for Tani products and thus contribute significantly to the success of the company.
- Interesting products, many on the topic of Industry 4.0. Some products have a unique selling proposition.
- A dynamic growing market.
- Free working hours. If you wish you can work partly from your home office.
- Bright friendly office environment.
- Good local transport connections.
- Nuremberg is an interesting city, the city center is only a few stops away by public transport.
- You can expect a dynamic, open-minded team, open doors and short decision-making processes.
- You have already gained experience in internal sales of capital goods.
- You enjoy dealing with customers and convince with your open and communicative manner.
- Personally, you are characterized by your strong service orientation and structured way of working.
- Ideally you have knowledge where OPC, controls as well as industrial automation is used.
- Independent responsible action and knowledge of English complete your profile.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Krings (+49 911 98037354 oder +49 178 8051767) also gladly available by telephone.